Why Choose Us ?
Magna Tower Training Centre
IRATA Level 1
IRATA Level 2
IRATA Level 3
Course Price List
The MWT Team
What is IRATA ?
Terms & Conditions
• All Quotations provided by Mark Wright Training Limited will remain valid for three months from the date of the quotation.
• An official Purchase Order will be required for credit purchasers of goods or services from Mark Wright Training Limited and will act as acceptance of these ‘Terms & Conditions'.
• Ownership of any goods identified within the official Purchase Order and supplied accordingly, will remain with Mark Wright Training Limited until the credit purchaser has paid in full all that is owed to Mark Wright Training Limited for all goods supplied at any time as well as any other payment due under any other subsisting contract between Mark Wright Training Limited and the purchaser. Goods are supplied subject to the understanding that the credit purchaser authorises persons acting on behalf of Mark Wright Training Limited to enter the purchaser’s premises in order to repossess goods for which payment has not been received.
• IRATA courses cancelled within 7 days of the start date will incur the full course fee. IRATA courses cancelled between 8 and 14 days of the start date will incur 50% of the full course fee. A non-refundable deposit of £100.00 will confirm course places with the balance of course fees due at the start of the course. Payment of the deposit will act as acceptance of these ‘Terms & Conditions’.
• Latest payment date for credit account holders is 30 days from the date of Invoice unless agreed otherwise.
• Late payments will incur additional charges as per “The Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998”.
Call: +44 (0) 1709 835 694